Vichas potter

Diet to Clear Acne

          If you suffer from acne, you definitely have tried many ways to get rid of it - lots of lotions, creams, pills and home remedies. But in the end only the one solution sounds reasonable - you need diet to clear acne!
          So, this article is going to provide you with some information of what should this diet include. I am going to tell you what my diet contains and you will be able to get the valuable information for you.
          My way to cure acne is to provide my body with lots of vitamins and minerals. I do it with eating lots of fruits. I prefer green ones like kiwi or apples, because they have a little amount of sugar. Okay, anyway, here I am going to put my example for a diet to cure acne:
          Morning: Some grain bread with low-fat butter and cucumbers/tomatoes. Sometimes I eat cheese instead of the vegetables. I personally don't drink coffee, but if you do, just try to drink 2 cups for the day at most. I drink tea for breakfast. it's best if it's green tea.

          Lunch: My favorite lunch meal is lettuce with tuna fish. it's best, because the tuna gives me the needed fatty acids and the vegetables give me an iron an lots of vitamins at the same time. It's my favorite meal, but I love to try some other things - I often eat some vegetables like broccoli with red meat or with chicken. The point here is to choose some food that has more proteins than fats. I also eat for lunch turkey meat with vegetables - carrots or tomatoes.
          Dinner: in the dinner meal I include the same foods as in the lunch. What I do is to change it every day. For example if I eat tuna fish and lettuce for lunch, I eat something else in the evening. It's important to remember that you have to eat less in the evening, so your organism can take all the vitamins and process them.
          What else I do? Well, I drink a lot of water - at least 8-10 cups a day. And I don't drink it at once - I'm just trying to make it natural when i am drinking water through all the day. It's a good thing and you should do it, too!
          Now, remember that this diet to clear acne is mine and worked on my organism, so it can work on your too, but it also cannot work. So the best thing you can do is to try some different meals and after some while, to choose what is best for you! Wish you luck!
If you want to learn everything about the acne and the different meals for acne, I recommend you to read this book, if you are serious about getting rid of your acne.
It helped me to learn all these things about the food and the nutrition and in fact all about acne.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tsvetan_Ivanov

Related

Skin Diet 8053632769621971434

Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. I admiring time and effort you put in your blog, because it is obviously one great place where I can find lot of useful info.
    Best Dermatologist in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Popular Posts

item